Technology Overview » EMBEDDED ENGINEERING
In today’s world, embedded systems are everywhere, encompassing numerous aspects of modern life — homes, offices, cars, factories, hospitals, plans and consumer electronics. Their huge numbers and new complexity call for a new design approach, one that emphasizes high-level tools and hardware/software tradeoffs, As hardware becomes powerful & cost effective, embedded software in devices expands its footprint in various zones such as consumer medicine, electronics, transportation and manufacturing.
Teregro offers embedded software, hardware, system integration & development, verification (VI&V) and product realization services to customers in automotive electronics and consumer electronics segments globally. Teregro develops applications based on the various commercially available real time and embedded operating systems.
Teregro provides embedded engineering services, Such as:-
• Processor expertise – Intel x86, ARM7 DMI, Freescale, Renesas, Intel network processors, Xscale architecture devices, Intel microcontrollers
• Network processor expertise – Intel IXP series, Vitesse, Mindspeed, Motorola C Port C5, Agere Payload, Clearwater, ARM9/11/Cortex, Hitachi, MIPS, TI OMAP
• Expertise in RTOS – Linux, OSE, QNX, VxWorks, WinCE, nSOS, Windows NT – RT, Nudes, RT Kernel, DSPBIOS, EPOC, ITRON, ThreadX, OSEK
• BSP, device drivers, firmware, diagnostics, boot loaders
• Multimedia including audio, video, imaging and speech components, USB, FireWire, UART
• Telecom and networking protocol and wireless development and
• Automotive networks, Telematics
• DTMF decoders, DPLL, equalizers, VAD, comfort noise