Technology Overview » INDEPENDENT VERIFICATION AND VALIDATION IV&V
Verification and validation are independent procedures that are used together for checking that a product, service, or system meets requirements and specifications and that it fulfills its intended purpose. These are critical components of a quality management system such as ISO 9000.
Teregro offers Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V) programs and systems to support customers to meet requirements & deliver fineness results.
Software testing is the prime activity and we are passionate about this particular engineering discipline. We are equipped with special methodologies, tools, knowledge, skills, experience, and staff to excel in this field.
Benefits of our IV&V services include:
• Improved management visibility into process and product risk
• Early detection and correction of software quality problems
• Life cycle process support – to ensure conformance to program performance, schedule, and budget
• Early assessment of software and system performance
• Objective analysis of conformance to required development processes
• Improved software development and maintenance processes
• Process improvement support.